Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I like you to check this out.

Sender's Name: Roy ROWLEY

Message:
I would like to know how many people can tell me what would happen if you take 10 people and put them in a
room with 10 smokers. How many will die?

Now If you to take 10 people put them in a room with a car or a truck running and tell me how many will die.

Ok one more time. You take 10 people stand them in a room and you get somebody with a second hand gun and shoot at them,(they may get lucky, they may not ) What you think.
Is going to happen?

Another one, if you take 10 people stand them up in a line facing a car or a truck with somebody that has been drinking driving. Can somebody tell what can happen?
I'd like to say I don't have anything bad to say if you drink at home.
There are little kids out there on the road don't kill them. thanks

Now if you send our kids, Fathers, Mothers,etc, to war, How many do you think will die?
If you think that only one will die,..........NOT....... Not going to happen.
So now with this being said I hope you can understand where I'M coming from.

There is a lot of other things that can kill
but having the government looking to make more money from you because of it is sad.

I think some of them look to do it just to see how much power they have telling people what they can or cannot do....... So I like to say this I'm not a kid I'm going to be 51 years old and I pay taxes and my kids pay taxes.

Thank you for your time.
Roy Rowley

No comments: