Tuesday, April 04, 2006


I'm desperately looking for someone willing to donate (or sell cheap) an old truck. I have a 1980 Ford F100 that is on it's last leg. It looks like crap but kinda still gets me where I want to go...to an extent. My wife thinks I love my truck more than I love her...hum....she hates it and says it has to go. It don't have to be in the best of condition but I'm looking for one that doesn't have much rust and no holes in the floor boards...must have matching dash and seats...widows that don't rattle and a tail gate that opens easily...and one that she can drive without the cops thinking she's drunk (she don't drink)...she even threatens to put a paper bag over her head when she rides with me. SHe said she is going to bury me in it too, after she gets it smashed into one of those square shapes...lol
Please help me !!

This is it.

No comments: