Saturday, October 10, 2009




Hello ....people This is me Mr Rowley I would just like to let ya'll know that we are doing so,so and that we are one of the lucky ones that got floodied for Hurricane IKE and is having to redo do my home all over, I had over 6 foot of water over 3 foot in it, This time we didn't get any help from any body like we did for the others hurricanes,somebody didn't like what I had to say about all the bullsh-t that was going on here in Louisiana, I would like you to see the water we got for hurricane IKE and you tell me what you see,I would also like to know if there is anybody out there that reads this because if I'm wasting my time doing this then I'LL stop,You know we go to war we send kids to die and the government call it freedom I call it bullsh-t we don't have much freedom any more. government can do
what they want but when it comes to you,you have to pay tax on it.

No comments: