Monday, March 06, 2006

How about this one....

I am writing again concerning the smoking ban. I feel that if they pass this smoking ban they are violating my constitutional right to choose. I can think of a lot of other things that are a hazard to your health and they are not being banned. I was unable to attend the meeting Wednesday night to voice my opinion because I am having to do the repairs to my home because of the flood. I think they could be concentrating their attention on more important issues concerning the peoples safety, like the flooding we had to go through because they don't want to spend the money to do what needs to be done to make our levees better. Smoking issues are the least of my worries right now. We had almost three feet of water in our house. I think that is a more important health issue than someone smoking to close to someone else. I guess it's all about the fines they will be collecting from the people they write tickets to. Who is going to give the cops or the parish workers a ticket? Why do ya'll want to treat us like dumb little children? Terrebonne Parish Governmetn make me sicker than the cigarette smoke!

No comments: