Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 14, 2006


I'd like to say that when Mrs.Blanco didn't get to jack smokers over for her $1.00 per pack tax, now Terrebonne Parish Council is looking to jack smokers over in fines.

I'd like to say we didn't put them people in office for them to tell us what we can or can not do.

I decided to stop smoking because it was my choice. Just like it was my choice to smoke. I don't think the Federal or local government should be profiting from my choice to smoke. I'd like to know why the money they do collect does not go to health care when people do get sick. Why do they say second hand smoke kills when exhaust fumes from vehicles to factories causes illnesses that kill. Alcohol kills. Not only from drunk driving but causes liver damage, just to name one. If these things are so bad, why don't they just ban it completely. But I know why. They are making too much money from it. Why are they sending our children to die for other peoples freedom, while at the same time taking away our freedoms? I think the bans and laws they have in place now are more than enough to please the non-smoking people. STOP TAKING AWAY PEOPLE RIGHTS.

There is One more thing this is not about smoking this is about freedom of choice what is next coming in your home and telling you how to have sex with your wife are when.

No comments: