Sunday, February 19, 2006

This is my letter back to him....


Considering my dictionary is pack up because of us having to remodel our house from the 3 feet of water in it, I cannot look up the exact definition of extremism at this moment...but I will look it up soon. I will never understand why the majority cannot be morally and civilly correct. There is too much corruption in all forms of our government and you know it. If the government can take the upper hand over the people who voted them in to begin with, they will do it.
Again, my complaining about the smoking issue is not whether smoking is good or bad for you, it's our freedom being taken away from us to smoke where we choose. With the exception of common courtesy.
I still cannot get anyone to answer one main question I have with this ban. Who will give the police officers, parish workers, or their friends, etc. a ticket if they don't follow the laws. I know they don't abide by the seat belt law.
Now maybe my wife will die of phenomonia because she has to go where she is unprotected from the cold wind and rain to smoke at work. Then what? Where is the smokers rights?
If you want to take away the smokers rights, then take away the taxes they have to pay.

1 comment:

Mr.RRowley said...

This is Mr. Thibodeaux's comment:

You will die from second hand smoke inhalation before she dies of pneumonia
Wayne Thibodeaux, CCED