Thursday, February 23, 2006

This is what I had to say to him.

My point is that they died an early death, too early. And it wasn't caused by smoking.
why haven't you answered my question about who will give the cops, government employees or their friends a ticket if they get caught "breaking the law".
Again if smoking and second hand smoke is soooooooo dangerous, why isn't it banned completely?
Just an example, the State Troopers were checking insurance and licenses the other day. when I stopped to show them my license and insurance card I jokingly said "I didn't do it." The officer said "If I said you did it, it would be your word against mine". My point, if they stop someone from smoking in "public", near an enterance, and they complain, the officer will be able to write them up for anything they want, and it will be their word against ours.
Like I said, ya'll are making law abiding citizens into criminals

No comments: